Ad hoc & other Capital Market Notifications
Inside Information (Ad hoc Announcement).
Below you can find the publications of BMW AG of the last five years regarding inside information (ad hoc announcements):
- Legal Matter / Amendment of Forecast – Partial release of the provision with respect to EU antitrust proceedings, 20 May 2021 (PDF, 32.1 KB)
- Quarterly / Interim Statement – Preliminary Key Financial Performance Figures of BMW AG for the first quarter 2021 exceed market expectations, 19 April 2021 (PDF, 32.9 KB)
- Quarterly / Annual Results – Preliminary free cash flow for the Automotive segment for the fourth quarter and the full year 2020 above market expectations, 27 January 2021 (PDF, 34.0 KB)
- Quarterly / Interim Statement – Preliminary free cash flow for the Automotive segment in the third quarter 2020 above market expectations, 19 October 2020 (PDF, 38.3 KB)
- Change in Forecast – BMW AG updates guidance for financial year 2020, 5 May 2020 (PDF, 34.1 KB)
- Personnel – Supervisory Board appoints new Chairman of the Board of Management, 18 July 2019 (PDF, 32.4 KB)
- Personnel – Chairman of the Board of Management will not seek another term of office, 5 July 2019 (PDF, 32.4 KB)
- Legal Matter / Change in Forecast – Recognition of provision with respect to EU antitrust proceedings, 5 April 2019 (PDF, 38.3 KB)
- Joint Venture – Expansion of Joint Venture BMW Brilliance Automotive Ltd. in China, 11 October 2018 (PDF, 14.0 KB)
- Change in Forecast – BMW Group adjusts guidance for current financial year, 25 September 2018 (PDF, 15.2 KB)
- Miscellaneous – Re-Measurement of Deferred Taxes as a Result of US Tax Reform, 22 December 2017 (PDF, 11.3 KB)
- Quarter Results / Preliminary Results – Profit before tax and revenues above market expectations in first quarter of 2017, 20 April 2017 (PDF, 12.8 KB)
Managers‘ Transactions (Directors‘ Dealings).
Below you can find the publications of BMW AG of the current and the preceding fiscal year regarding manangers' transactions (if applicable):
Notifications of Voting Rights.
If you would like to send a notification of voting rights to BMW AG please use only the following e-mail address: vokkBDRBDBkkktingrightkkk< $&&kks@bmkkkV46V§%kkw.de
This e-mail address is for the purpose of transmitting notifications of voting rights only. Please understand that we do not reply to or forward messages with other content. If you have any other concerns, please contact BMW Group Contact Persons.
Please note that the fax number previously provided for the transmission of notifications of voting rights has been deactivated with the entry into force of the amended Notifications of Voting Rights Ordinance on 1 July 2020.
Below you can find the publications of BMW AG of the current and the preceding fiscal year regarding notifications of voting rights (if applicable):
Below you can find further publications of BMW AG of the current and the preceding fiscal year for its shareholders (if applicable):
Under the following link to the company register you can find further publications relating to BMW AG (Please enter the full company name Bayerische Motoren Werke Aktiengesellschaft in the search screen.):