Ad hoc & other Capital Market Notifications
Inside Information (Ad hoc Announcement).
Below you can find the publications of BMW AG of the last five years regarding inside information (ad hoc announcements):
- Personnel - Supervisory Board appoints new Chairman of the Board of Management, 18 July 2019 (PDF, 32.4 KB)
- Personnel - Chairman of the Board of Management will not seek another term of office, 5 July 2019 (PDF, 32.4 KB)
- Legal Matter/Change in Forecast – Recognition of provision with respect to EU antitrust proceedings, 5 April 2019 (PDF, 38.3 KB)
- Joint Venture - Expansion of Joint Venture BMW Brilliance Automotive Ltd. in China, 11 October 2018 (PDF, 14.0 KB)
- Change in Forecast - BMW Group adjusts guidance for current financial year, 25 September 2018 (PDF, 15.2 KB)
- Miscellaneous - Re-Measurement of Deferred Taxes as a Result of US Tax Reform, 22 December 2017 (PDF, 11.3 KB)
- Quarter Results/Preliminary Results - Profit before tax and revenues above market expectations in first quarter of 2017, 20 April 2017 (PDF, 12.8 KB)
- Change of Personnel - Change at the head of the Board of Management and Supervisory Board, 9 December 2014 (PDF, 12.6 KB)
Managers‘ Transactions (Directors‘ Dealings).
Below you can find the publications of BMW AG of the current and the preceding fiscal year regarding manangers' transactions:
Notifications of Voting Rights.
If you would like to send a notification of voting rights to BMW AG please use the following fax number: +49 (0) 89 382 11792
Below you can find the publications of BMW AG of the current and the preceding fiscal year regarding notifications of voting rights:
Below you can find further publications of BMW AG of the current and the preceding fiscal year for its shareholders:
Under the following link to the company register you can find further publications relating to BMW AG (Please enter the full company name Bayerische Motoren Werke Aktiengesellschaft in the search screen.):