Annual General Meeting and Separate Meeting of the Preferred Stock Shareholders 2019.
This year’s Annual General Meeting and a Separate Meeting of the Preferred Stock Shareholders (“Shareholders’ Meetings”) of Bayerische Motoren Werke Aktiengesellschaft will be held on Thursday, 16 May 2019, from 10:00 (CEST), at the Olympiahalle of the Olympiapark, Coubertinplatz, Munich, Germany. Admission begins at 8:30 (CEST).
Notices of the Shareholders’ Meetings, documents and information required to be made available and further explanations of shareholders’ rights as well as additional information relating to the Agenda can be found on this website. After the Shareholders’ Meetings, we will publish the determined results of the voting also on this website.
The Shareholders will receive the notices as from end of April in printed or electronic form via their custodian banks and will then be able to register for the Shareholders’ Meetings via their custodian banks.
Further details with respect to attendance at the Shareholders’ Meetings and the exercising of voting rights, including postal voting, the issuance of proxies and instructions as well as proxy and postal voting forms will be sent to shareholders with their attendance card.
Holders of American Depositary Shares relating to BMW common stock will receive information regarding the Annual General Meeting via the Bank of New York Mellon, New York, USA (Depositary).
On this website, you can access the internet-based voting and proxy authorisation system, which will allow you to
- issue proxies with instructions to Company representatives online,
- cast votes electronically (postal voting) (both until16 May 2019, 10:00 CEST), or
- submit proxies in favour of third parties (until the end of the respective Shareholders’ Meeting).
You will need an attendance card, which can be obtained from your custodian bank, to be able to use this service. With the attendance card, you will receive a personal PIN code, which is required to identify the shareholder and principal of a proxy.
Please note that only shareholders of common stock are entitled to vote on items on the agenda of the Annual General Meeting and only shareholders of preferred stock are entitled to vote on items on the agenda of the Separate Meeting of the Preferred Stock Shareholders.
Internet-based voting and proxy authorisation system (available as from 25 April 2019)
- Notice of Annual General Meeting 2019 (PDF, 1.6 MB)
- Notice of the Separate Meeting of the Preferred Stock Shareholders 2019 (PDF, 1.5 MB)
- Letter to Shareholders Regarding the Shareholders Meetings 2019 (PDF, 1.5 MB)
- BMW Group Annual Report 2018 (PDF, 3.2 MB)
- Financial Statements 2018 of BMW AG (PDF, 408.3 KB)
- Notes on the Rights of Shareholders 2019 (PDF, 1.5 MB)
- Articles of Incorporation of BMW AG Dated 20 November 2018 (PDF, 183.4 KB)