Show an overview of the topics on this page for selection.Do not show
Show an overview of the topics on this page for selection.
Annual General Meeting 2018.
This year’s Annual General Meeting of Bayerische Motoren Werke Aktiengesellschaft will be held on Thursday, 17 May 2018, at 10:00 (CEST), at the Olympiahalle of the Olympiapark, Coubertinplatz, Munich, Germany. The Olympiahalle will be open as from 8:30 (CEST).
Notice of the Annual General Meeting, documents and information required to be made available and further explanations of shareholders’ rights as well as additional information relating to the Agenda can be found on this website. After the Annual General Meeting, we will publish the determined results of the voting also on this website.
The Shareholders will receive the notice as from end of April in printed or electronic form via their custodian banks and will then be able to register for the Annual General Meeting via their custodian banks.
Further details with respect to attendance at the Annual General Meeting and the exercising of voting rights, including postal voting, the issuance of proxies and instructions as well as proxy and postal voting forms will be sent to shareholders with their attendance card.
Holders of American Depositary Shares relating to BMW common stock will receive information regarding the Annual General Meeting via the Bank of New York Mellon, New York, USA (Depositary).
On this website, you can access the internet-based voting and proxy authorisation system, which will allow you to
- issue proxies with instructions to Company representatives online,
- cast votes electronically (postal voting) (both until the beginning of the Annual General Meeting), or
- submit proxies in favour of third parties (until the end of the Annual General Meeting).
You will need an attendance card, which can be obtained from your custodian bank, to be able to use this service. With the attendance card, you will receive a personal PIN code, which is required to identify the shareholder and principal of a proxy.
Please be aware that only shareholders of common stock are entitled to vote on items on the agenda of the Annual General Meeting. Shares of preferred stock do not confer votes.
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING 2018.
- Notice of Annual General Meeting 2018 (PDF, 1.6 MB)
- Letter to Shareholders Regarding the Annual General Meeting 2018 (PDF, 1.5 MB)
- Annual Report BMW Group 2017 (PDF, 2.5 MB)
- Financial Statements 2017 of BMW AG (PDF, 418.0 KB)
- Notes on the Rights of the Shareholders 2018 (PDF, 1.6 MB)
- Articles of Incorporation of BMW AG Dated 24 November 2017 (PDF, 171.9 KB)
- Information Relating to Agenda Item 4: Attendance at Meetings of the Supervisory Board Members in 2017 (PDF, 1.5 MB)
- Information Relating to Agenda Item 6: Curriculum Vitae of the Nominees for the Supervisory Board 2018 (PDF, 1.9 MB)
- Information Relating to Agenda Item 7: Report Regarding the Compensation of the Board of Management (Extract of Annual Report 2017) (PDF, 252.0 KB)
- Information Relating to Agenda Item 7: Overview of Compensation System for the Board of Management (PDF, 326.1 KB)
- Further Information Regarding Attendance and Voting at the AGM 2018 (PDF, 1.5 MB)
- Frequently Asked Questions Regarding the AGM 2018 (PDF, 1.6 MB)