Show an overview of the topics on this page for selection.Do not show
Show an overview of the topics on this page for selection.
Annual General Meetings.
Annual General Meeting 2017.
This year’s Annual General Meeting of Bayerische Motoren Werke Aktiengesellschaft will be held on Thursday, 11 May 2017, at 10:00 a.m. local time (CEST), at the Olympiahalle of the Olympiapark, Coubertinplatz, Munich, Germany. The Olympiahalle will be open as from 8.30 a.m. (CEST).
Notice of the Annual General Meeting, documents and information required to be made available and further explanations of shareholders’ rights as well as information relating to item 6 on the Agenda can be found on this website (s. below). After the Annual General Meeting, we will publish the determined results of the voting also on this website.
The Shareholders will receive the notice as from mid of April in printed or electronic form via their custodian banks and will then be able to register for the Annual General Meeting via their custodian banks.
Further details with respect to attendance at the Annual General Meeting and the exercising of voting rights, including postal voting, the issuance of proxies and instructions as well as proxy and postal voting forms will be sent to shareholders with their attendance card.
Travel expenses incurred by shareholders in connection with the Annual General Meeting will not be reimbursed by the Company. Similarly, the Company does not provide tickets for use on the public transportation system. We kindly request your understanding for this policy.
Holders of American Depositary Shares relating to BMW common stock will receive information regarding the Annual General Meeting via the Bank of New York Mellon, New York, USA (Depositary).
On this website, you can access the internet-based voting and proxy authorisation system, which will allow you to
- issue proxies with instructions to Company representatives online,
- cast votes electronically (postal voting) (both until the beginning of the Annual General Meeting), or
- submit proxies in favour of third parties (until the end of the Annual General Meeting).
You will need an attendance card, which can be obtained from your custodian bank, to be able to use this service. With the attendance card, you will receive a personal PIN code, which is required to identify the shareholder and principal of a proxy.
Please be aware that only shareholders of common stock are entitled to vote on items on the agenda of the Annual General Meeting. Shares of preferred stock do not confer votes.
Internet-based voting and proxy authorisation system (available as from 20 April 2017).
- Letter to Shareholders Regarding the Annual General Meeting 2017 (PDF, 621.5 KB)
- Notice of Annual General Meeting 2017 (including convocation and agenda with explanations, proposed resolutions and nominations as well as the total number of shares and voting rights) (PDF, 633.0 KB)
- Annual Report 2016 (including Group Financial Statements 2016, combined Company and Group Management Report (including Explanatory Report on information pursuant to § 289 (4) and § 315 (4) HGB) and Report of the Supervisory Board) (PDF, 2.3 MB)
- Financial Statements 2016 of BMW AG (PDF, 401.3 KB)
- Information Relating to Item 6 on the Agenda of the AGM 2017 (PDF, 1.8 MB)
- Notes on the Rights of the Shareholders 2017 (PDF, 1.6 MB)
- Articles of Incorporation of BMW AG Dated 24 November 2016 (PDF, 172.1 KB)
- Voting Instruction Form Template AGM 2017 (only relevant for institutional investors) (XLS, 36.0 KB)