The security of our products and services is top priority for us – so we naturally respect and appreciate the work of security experts in this area. You can also help us by identifying vulnerabilities so we can address them.
If you have found a vulnerability, please contact us using the form below or directly through our BugBounty program at HackerOne.
Notes on how to report vulnerabilities:
- Please refer to our policy on reporting and publishing vulnerabilities and our response times.
- Please submit your report in English or German, if possible.
- Please specify to which website or area you are referring (Asset) and which vulnerability type (Weakness) it is.
- In the case of a report that cannot be assigned to any of the listed assets, please select "Other Vulnerabilities" and note the information on potentially deviating regulations.
- So that we can understand your report quickly and efficiently, please include a proof of concept and a detailed description.
- Please give us time to develop and roll out countermeasures, before you make technical details public (Responsible Disclosure).