BMW Group IR Events.
Analyst and Investor Evening Event at the IAA Mobility 2021.
On 6 September 2021 from 7 until 8 pm CEST the Analyst and Investor Evening Event at the IAA Mobility took place.
Driving pleasure in a variety of forms, innovations designed to increase sustainability across the board and visions for the urban mobility of tomorrow form the core of the BMW Group’s presence at the IAA Mobility 2021 show.
Here you can see the on-demand webcast of the event: Analyst and Investor Evening Event at the IAA Mobility 2021
IAA MOBILITY 2021. How can we RE:IMAGINE TODAY? Learn more: https://www.bmw.com/en/events/iaa2021.html
BMW GROUP DIGITAL DAY 2021.
An increasingly digital world is changing customer demands. Vehicle connectivity sets the standard for giving customers the modern mobility they want. The BMW Group has been a leader in this field for more than 20 years.
On 24 June 2021 the BMW Group Digital Day took place. Here you can find the recording of the two roundtable discussions “Digital Car” and “Connected Car & Digital Sales” as well as the key messages of the event.
Roundtable “Digital Car”.
Roundtable “Connected Car & Digital Sales”.
ANALYST AND INVESTOR ROUNDTABLE #NEXTGEN 2020.
#NextGen 2020 with Dr. Nicolas Peter.
#NextGen 2020 with Frank Weber.
The BMW iX – start of a new era.
- Statement Oliver Zipse (PDF, 129.5 KB)
- Presentation Oliver Zipse (PDF, 1.0 MB)
- Statement Dr. Nicolas Peter (PDF, 116.0 KB)
- Presentation Dr. Nicolas Peter (PDF, 2.4 MB)
- Presentation BMW Group E-Mobility Strategy (PDF, 3.9 MB)
- Presentation Battery Cell Technology (PDF, 1.7 MB)
- Presentation Sustainable Supply Chain Management & Raw Material Sourcing (PDF, 2.6 MB)
- Film BMW Group Battery Cell Competence