Show an overview of the topics on this page for selection.Do not show
Show an overview of the topics on this page for selection.
Machining mechanic (f/m).
Your future career.
You are a machining mechanic who produces the cutting-edge parts that are essential for creating pure driving pleasure. It’s your love of technical details and precision in working down to the exact millimetre that helps shape the future of mobility every single day.
What you will learn with us.
Your apprenticeship will teach you everything you need to know about the professional handling of cutting-edge materials and machine tools in a high-tech plant. Under the guidance of our experienced trainers you will learn how to work with conventional and state-of-the-art CNC-controlled machine tools to produce parts with unerring precision, whether as a one-off component or multi-material series production. By the end of your training you will also be fully versed in the programming, set-up, control and repair of our plant machinery and fully equipped to expertly handle quality control. Working as part of a big team and learning your trade with other apprentices your own age should also be a lot of fun.
What you can expect afterwards.
As a qualified machining mechanic you will be able to pursue a career with us that’s as diverse as the range of our parts: in areas from tool engineering to maintenance or the production of one-off to series components. We continue to support you with training after your apprenticeship to ensure that you stay up to date with all the latest technologies. Should you wish, you could also take your studies or training further in your chosen specialist field to become a production expert, master craftsman or technician.
What you should bring along.
- A passion for technology
- A talent for working with your hands
- The ability to think spatially and logically
- Interest in technical drawings and devices
- A school-leaving certificate or an intermediate school-leaving certificate (Plant Eisenach: intermediate school-leaving certificate)
What you can look forward to.
- Very good apprenticeship pay
- Security and excellent social benefits
- Flexible working hours and free-time compensation
- Various, exciting tasks
- A great working atmosphere and super team
- Expert personal support
- Numerous options for further development during and after your apprenticeship
- An apprenticeship qualification with one of the world’s leading car manufacturers
Your apprenticeship duration.