Show an overview of the topics on this page for selection.Do not show
Show an overview of the topics on this page for selection.
TECHNICAL PRODUCT DESIGNER (F/M) COMBINED WITH INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING & MANAGEMENT STUDIES FOR THE AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY.
Technical product designer (f/m) combined with Industrial Engineering & Management (B. Eng) Studies.
Are you a creative problem solver? Is technology right up your street? Do you like to create things from scratch? Then you are the born technical product designer (m/f). Right from the onset you and your team will be actively involved in the development of new vehicles, e.g. with design, test or reference models. So turn your hobby into a profession and instead of just retouching a model in Photoshop, work closely on the real thing with engineers and other product designers.
What you will learn with us.
Our professional instructors will teach you how to design and construct 3D data sets, technical sketches and documentation for vehicles or specific sub-assemblies using state-of-the-art CAD software applications. In addition to prototyping and the supervision of vehicle series production, generating ideas is also one of your tasks. You can present your own ideas graphically and can view them in a "tangible" 3D format. Your studies in Industrial Engineering & Management at the University of Applied Sciences in Munich will prepare you for your practical assignments at the BMW Group. You will find everything you need to know for your work as a technical product designer in lectures on areas such as electrical drives, vehicle technology and concepts or machine elements.
What you should have.
- Interest in cars
- Flexibility and creativity
- Enjoy working with technology
- Enjoy working on your own initiative as part of a team
- Pleasure in craftsmanship
- A mathematical-scientific and technical approach to problem solving
- A spatial-constructive imagination
- A good general university entrance qualification
What you can look forward to.
- Very good training remuneration
- Security and excellent benefits
- Flexible working hours and leisure time
- Different and exciting tasks
- A great atmosphere and a great team
- Personal support with many development opportunities
Duration of training and studies.
What you can look forward to this after your dual studies.
After successfully completing your dual studies and obtaining your Bachelors, you are ready for your entry into the BMW Group.
If you would like to apply to the BMW Group, please follow the following steps.