Show an overview of the topics on this page for selection.Do not show
Show an overview of the topics on this page for selection.
VEHICLE MECHATRONICS EXPERT (F/M) COMBINED WITH AUTOMOTIVE ENGINEERING STUDIES.
Vehicle Mechatronics Expert (f/m) combined with Automotive Engineering Studies (B. Eng).
Do you think doing things in twos is better? So do we! Get a head start with the dual study of automotive engineering (B.Sc.) and training as an automotive mechatronics expert. In your studies you will be trained as an engineer with expert knowledge covering a wide range of vehicle applications such as product development, vehicle dynamics and vehicle safety. While you are studying we will get you up to speed in development, repairs and quality assurance. After 4.5 years, you will be an engineer and a vehicle mechatronics expert and be superbly prepared for your future.
What you will learn with us.
Our training professionals will familiarise you with the latest measuring and testing equipment and will show you how to track down bugs in the system. The assembly and repair of all vehicle parts are also part of your training. In the course of your studies you will visit modules such as technical mechanics, materials technology or vehicle mechatronics and will, step by step, become a vehicle expert.
What you should have.
- An interest in cars
- Enjoy working with technology
- Enjoy craftsmanship
- A spatial-constructive imagination
- Enjoy working independently as part of a team
- A mathematical-scientific and technical approach to problem solving
- An interest in mathematics and physics
- A good general university entrance qualification
What you can look forward to.
- Very good training remuneration
- Security and excellent benefits
- Flexible working hours and leisure time
- Different and exciting tasks
- A great atmosphere and a great team
- Personal support with many development opportunities
Duration of training and studies.
What you can look forward to this after your dual studies.
After successfully completing your dual studies and obtaining your Bachelors, you are ready for your entry into the BMW Group.
If you would like to apply to the BMW Group, please follow the following steps.