Show an overview of the topics on this page for selection.Do not show
Show an overview of the topics on this page for selection.
Vehicle mechatronics technician bodywork (f/m).
It is the bodywork that makes a car unmistakable. The unique shape and the dynamic profile makes our BMW and MINI brands outstanding and inspires car enthusiasts all over the world. As a vehicle technician for car body technology you contribute significantly to the “Sheer driving pleasure”.
What you will learn with us.
Step-by-step our professional instructors will teach you everything about vehicle technology. This includes: mechanics, hydraulics, electrics and electronics. You will also learn about modern vehicle body handling and repair methods. You will perform system measurements and run diagnostics using the very latest testing devices. In addition, you will learn everything you need to know about multifaceted materials like aluminum, carbon, magnesium or plastic. In doing so, you will become well versed in the sculpting of sheet metal and the painting of surfaces - independently and as part of a team with your colleagues.
What you can expect afterwards.
You can demonstrate your skills every day in the body repair shops of BMW dealerships and make customers happy with their newly repaired vehicles. Even after your apprenticeship, you can continue to develop through courses, trainings or seminars to become a car bodywork service technician or a master craftsman.
What you should bring along.
- A passion for working with your hands
- The desire to work independently within a team
- Interest in maths, geometry and technical drawing
- A school-leaving certificate or an intermediate school-leaving certificate
What you can look forward to.
- Very good apprenticeship pay
- Security and excellent social benefits
- Flexible working hours and free-time compensation
- Various, exciting tasks
- A great working atmosphere and super team
- Expert personal support
- Numerous options for further development during and after your apprenticeship
- An apprenticeship qualification with one of the world’s leading car manufacturers
Your apprenticeship duration.