Show an overview of the topics on this page for selection.Do not show
Show an overview of the topics on this page for selection.
Insurance broker (f/m) with studies including integrated training in the insurance industry (Business and Organisational Sciences).
Insurance broker (f/m) with studies including integrated training in the insurance industry (Business and Organisational Sciences) at the University of the Bundeswehr Munich.
If you would like to study to become an insurance broker (f/m) during your apprenticeship our integrated study in the insurance industry gives you a valuable advantage. As a participant you will be able to complete a bachelor's degree in addition to your training. You will benefit from attractive training and internship remuneration during your studies. With us as your partner you will complete your education as well as your bachelor's degree in 2 years and 8 months. Plus you will get to know our company culture at close quarters with a guarantee of being taken on as a graduate.
A top education in every aspect of insurance and security: During your apprenticeship as an insurance broker (f/m) you will get to know both the duties of an insurance manager (f/m) as well as everything about our premium products. From A for admission to B for benefits to Y for Yield on Invested Assets, you will become an insurance professional at the BMW Group. The core fields of business and economics, law and methodology such as (business models, statistics, IT) are taught in the Bachelor of Science degree program at the Bundeswehr University Munich.
- Enjoy working with people
- Be curious how things work
- Display initiative and critical thinking
- Bring communication strength, persuasiveness, ability to work in a team and perseverance with you
- Have a record of above-average commitment - even outside the previous training environment (for example in special projects, holiday jobs or similar)
- Be quick on the uptake
- Have get up and go as well as organisational talent
- Have an interest in mathematics, German, English and economics
- Have a very good to good general university entrance qualification
You can look forward to.
- A very good training remuneration
- Working with a premium product
- Flexible working hours and leisure time
- Varied and exciting tasks
- A great atmosphere and a great team
- Personal support
- Many career development opportunities during and after your dual studies
- A study program with integrated training at one of the most successful car manufacturers in the world
This is what awaits you after your education.
After successful completion of your studies with integrated training and the receipt of your bachelor’s degree you will be fully equipped for your entry at the BMW Group - because taking you on is guaranteed.
The application period for a dual curriculum starts on the 15.08.2018 and is anticipated to run until the 15.09.2018.
If you would like to apply to the BMW Group, please follow the following steps.