Show an overview of the topics on this page for selection.Do not show
Show an overview of the topics on this page for selection.
Industrial clerk (f/m) for shipping and logistic services combined with Logistics Engineering and Management Studies.
Industrial clerk (f/m) for shipping and logistic services combined with Logistics Engineering and Management Studies (B. Eng).
The BMW Group has a worldwide sales network. Our vehicles and parts have to be transported to our dealers and customers every day by air, road and ship throughout the world. As part of your training you will be responsible for a smooth operation.
What you will learn with us.
As an Industrial Clerk for shipping and logistics services, you are more than the packaging wizard of yesteryear but the modern goods and logistics expert of today. By organising the shipping and handling of our products you will learn the logistics network of a real global player inside out. Complex calculations using Excel and software solutions are just as much a part of your everyday life as negotiating in English. In your studies you will learn the prerequisites you need for your practical work in our logistics teams and attend lectures such International Transportation & Transport Law, Logistics Economy, Sustainability and Purchasing.
What you should have.
- Enthusiasm for logical connections and complex calculations
- Interest in systematically analysing and solving problems
- Enjoy sharing with others in specialist areas
- Strong organisational talent
- Enjoy mathematics, English and IT applications
- A good general university entrance qualification
What you can look forward to.
- Very good training remuneration
- Security and excellent benefits
- Flexible working hours and leisure time
- Different and exciting tasks
- A great atmosphere and a great team
- Personal support with many development opportunities
Duration of training and studies.
What you can look forward to this after your dual studies.
After successfully completing your dual studies and obtaining your Bachelors, you are ready for your entry into the BMW Group. As a logistics professional you will impress your colleagues with many different skills and abilities. You can professionally handle a wide range of goods and use IT to keep track of approximately 120,000 parts within the BMW Group. Can you do more? You will be able to develop as a specialist (f/m) for Purchasing and Logistics (f/m) or a Professional of Transport Management and Operations (f/m)
If you would like to apply to the BMW Group, please follow the following steps.