Show an overview of the topics on this page for selection.Do not show
Show an overview of the topics on this page for selection.
Marketing communications clerk (f/m).
Your future career.
You are a marketing communications clerk who creates desire for our products and brings the BMW and MINI brands to life for consumers all over the world. It’s your passion for our vehicles, advertising expertise and communication skills that keep customers supremely informed and entertained – and our products – top-of-mind.
What you will learn with us.
Your apprenticeship will teach you everything you need to know about how we market and advertise our vehicles and services. You will learn all about today’s modern marketing mix and the various advertising tools we use from classical TV and print ads to digital communications for the Web, mobiles and beyond. Working as part of our dynamic team, you will also have plenty of opportunities to take on the challenges of developing exciting campaigns for yourself, including everything from flyers, posters and promotional events to smartphone apps and facebook posts. Naturally, working in a creative environment with a large team and people your own age should also be stimulating –and a lot of fun.
What you can expect afterwards.
As a qualified marketing communications clerk you will be fully equipped to pursue an exciting career with us in our marketing and press department or the specialist departments for our BMW and MINI brands. We will also support you in taking your training further with courses and seminars so you can become an expert merchant, commercial specialist or business administrator.
What you should bring along.
- A passion for our brands and vehicles
- A proactive approach to working independently
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- The ability to speak at least one foreign language (English is an advantage)
- Pleasure in teamwork
- An intermediate school-leaving certificate
What you can look forward to.
- Very good apprenticeship pay
- Security and excellent social benefits
- Flexible working hours and free-time compensation
- Various, exciting tasks
- A great working atmosphere and super team
- Expert personal support
- Numerous options for further development during and after your apprenticeship
- An apprenticeship qualification with one of the world’s leading car manufacturers
Your apprenticeship duration.