Show an overview of the topics on this page for selection.Do not show
Show an overview of the topics on this page for selection.
Information technology clerk (f/m).
Your future career.
You are an IT clerk who is pre-programmed and hard-wired for success. You are the essential link between our specialist departments with the undisputed know-how of our business and managerial procedures to advise upon and help establish, upgrade and maintain our technical IT systems and infrastructure. Without you, our IT systems would fall apart and our business couldn’t function.
What you will learn with us.
Your apprenticeship will teach you how to become an IT expert with the analytical skills to analyse any problem and find the best technical solution for solving it. Under the guidance of our experienced trainers you will learn how to take complete responsibility for a system’s administration and everything you need to know in order to keep it running at peak performance. By the end of your apprenticeship you will be fully prepared to advise and support your colleagues in all matters related to their specialist IT needs.
What you can expect afterwards.
After completing your apprenticeship with us you will be able to put your management know-how and IT expertise to work by helping us analyse and optimise our business processes. You will have the opportunity to co-design workflows and play an instrumental role in the planning, adjustment and launch of exciting new IT systems. If your enthusiasm and thirst for knowledge is unquenchable, we will also support you with the further training you need to become a state-certified business economist, industrial business administrator or business IT specialist.
What you should bring along.
- A passion for computers and how they work
- Good technical know-how and problem-solving skills
- A logical mind that enjoys solving maths puzzles
- A talent for organisation
- Good language skills, both written and oral
- An intermediate school-leaving certificate or advanced school-leaving certificate (A-Levels)
What you can look forward to.
- Very good apprenticeship pay
- Security and excellent social benefits
- Flexible working hours and free-time compensation
- Various, exciting tasks
- A great working atmosphere and super team
- Expert personal support
- Numerous options for further development during and after your apprenticeship
- An apprenticeship qualification with one of the world’s leading car manufacturers
Your apprenticeship duration.