Show an overview of the topics on this page for selection.Do not show
Show an overview of the topics on this page for selection.
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY CLERK (F/M) COMBINED WITH MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEMS (MIS) STUDIES.
Information Technology Clerk (f/m) combined with Management Information Systems studies (B.Sc).
Life without modern software solutions is about as inconceivable as a vehicle that does not use them. Even administrative and business activities require efficient support through state-of-the-art IT systems. As a Management Information Systems specialist you will take on an "interpreter function" and connect Information Technology with Management Information Systems, solve problems and conceive information and telecommunication systems.
This is what you will learn with us.
We will turn you into an IT professional. With us, you will learn everything you need to know and know about Management Information Systems. You will analyse a problem and decide how best to solve it. You will consult and support your colleagues and will be responsible for system administration. You can look forward to a varied job full of bits and bytes at the BMW Group. During your integrated Management Information Systems studies you will get to know subjects such as data communication, business processes and software engineering, thus providing the basis for your hands-on work in our IT teams.
You should have.
- Interest in cars
- Enjoy working with technology
- Pleasure in craftsmanship
- Flexibility and creativity
- A mathematical-scientific and technical approach to problem solving
- A spatial-constructive imagination
- Enjoy working on your own initiative as part of a team
- Interest in mathematics and IT
- A good general university entrance qualification
You can look forward to.
- Very good training remuneration
- Security and excellent benefits
- Flexible working hours and leisure time
- Different and exciting tasks
- A great atmosphere and a great team
- Personal support with many development opportunities
Duration of training and studies.
What you can look forward to this after your dual studies.
After successfully completing your dual studies and obtaining your Bachelors, you are ready for your entry into the BMW Group.
The application period for a dual curriculum starts on the 15.08.2018 and is anticipated to run until the 15.09.2018.
If you would like to apply to the BMW Group, please follow the following steps.