Show an overview of the topics on this page for selection.Do not show
Show an overview of the topics on this page for selection.
Industrial clerk (f/m).
Your future career.
You are an industrial clerk and administration whiz who supports our company processes from A to Z. You are curious to know everything down to the last detail and organisational talent that keeps our daily business running smoothly. There’s not an Excel file or international contact person in this world that can throw you off course – or prevent you from achieving your goals.
What you will learn with us.
Your apprenticeship will teach you everything you need to know about business administration: from materials and production management to human resources, sales and accounting. You will also learn how to expertly handle the software and project management tools that are essential for managing our daily business. By the end of your apprenticeship you will have gained invaluable experience of preparing exciting presentations and of working together with other specialist departments, project teams and external partners.
What you can expect afterwards.
As a qualified industrial clerk your comprehensive knowledge of our premium products and administrative expertise will be in high demand across all areas of our business. You can look forward to an exciting career in supporting our company processes by handling everything from the acquisition of orders to service and fulfilment. Should you wish to take your training further, we will also support you to become an expert merchant, human resources manager or business administrator.
What you should bring along.
- A passion for working with computers and software
- A persuasive personality
- Organisational talent
- Enjoyment in dealing with people
- A flexible approach to work and the ability to quickly grasp new things
- Good communication skills, both written and oral
- Pleasure in maths
- Good spoken German and English
- An intermediate school-leaving certificate, vocational diploma or advanced school-leaving certificate (A-Levels)
What you can look forward to.
- Very good apprenticeship pay
- Security and excellent social benefits
- Flexible working hours and free-time compensation
- Various, exciting tasks
- A great working atmosphere and super team
- Expert personal support
- Numerous options for further development during and after your apprenticeship
- An apprenticeship qualification with one of the world’s leading car manufacturers
Your apprenticeship duration.