Your future career.
You are a production mechanic who passionately constructs the innovative cars that keep on moving our customers. You work with great pride to create cars from the BMW 1 Series to BMW i8 and to ensure the production and installation of all parts meet the most exacting quality standards.
What you will learn with us.
Your apprenticeship will teach you how to harness the power of cutting-edge technologies and machines to create vehicle components and install and repair electric, electronic and mechanical parts. Under the guidance of our expert trainers you will learn how to operate and repair our production plant machinery and leverage control methods to improve quality. Working as an integral part of our dynamic team will also teach you just how important it is to coordinate effectively and communicate clearly in order to ensure the best quality.
What you can expect afterwards.
As a trained production mechanic you will have many opportunities to build a career with us after your apprenticeship by joining one of our teams in an area like vehicle production or motor engineering. You could also take your training further to become a master craftsman or technician in your chosen specialist field.
What you should bring along.
- A passion for variety
- A talent for working with your hands
- Diligence and precision
- A technical mind
- A fun approach to teamwork
- Pleasure in communicating
- An interest in geometry
- A school-leaving certificate or an intermediate school-leaving certificate
What you can look forward to.
- Very good apprenticeship pay
- Security and excellent social benefits
- Flexible working hours and free-time compensation
- Various, exciting tasks
- A great working atmosphere and super team
- Expert personal support
- Numerous options for further development during and after your apprenticeship
- An apprenticeship qualification with one of the world’s leading car manufacturers
Your apprenticeship duration.