Show an overview of the topics on this page for selection.Do not show
Show an overview of the topics on this page for selection.
Car sprayer (f/m).
Your future career.
Do looks turn you on more than just horsepower? The perfect appearance, a unique colour and a perfect finish – does this all have to be right? Then you were born to start an apprenticeship as a car sprayer. You can transform a vehicle into a design object that causes goose bumps and makes the heart of every car enthusiast beat that much faster.
What you will learn with us.
In addition to a world of colours, various materials and working techniques make a car sprayer a versatile profession. Our professional instructors will show you how to employ everything perfectly to achieve a gleaming result that you can be proud of. You will get to know manual and automatic methods as well as unleashing creative and artistic techniques when it comes to applying special finishes or airbrushing. As ever: it’s the right mix that does it. The mixing of approximately 4,500 different tones also adds colour to your apprenticeship.
What you can expect afterwards.
Your special skills, talent and flair are in demand in all areas of surface technology. Working independently and as part of a team with your colleagues, you work with state-of-the-art coating processes such as priming, varnishing, dipping, control and reworking.
What you should bring along.
- A passion for working with your hands
- A real eye for colours and shapes
- A technical mind
- The desire to work independently within a team
- A school-leaving certificate or an intermediate school-leaving certificate
What you can look forward to.
- Very good apprenticeship pay
- Security and excellent social benefits
- Flexible working hours and free-time compensation
- Various, exciting tasks
- A great working atmosphere and super team
- Expert personal support
- Numerous options for further development during and after your apprenticeship
- An apprenticeship qualification with one of the world’s leading car manufacturers
Your apprenticeship duration.