Show an overview of the topics on this page for selection.Do not show
Show an overview of the topics on this page for selection.
System catering specialist (f/m).
Your future career.
If you enjoy dealing with people, this could be an interesting job for you. System catering specialists combine practical service competence with commercial knowledge and they develop new concepts for eating and drinking away from home.
What you will learn with us.
For this purpose plans are developed for many areas, such as rules for dealing with guests in a friendly manner and for the quality and preparation of meals. All the activities involved in the implementation of and compliance with these standards form the working practice of system catering specialists.
What you can expect afterwards.
As a trained system catering specialist, you will implement our standardised and centrally steered catering concept. Typically you will do this in our staff or guest cafeterias and restaurants or at other event locations. If you develop a taste for this work, you can carry on specialising in your field.
What you should bring along.
- Enjoyment of contact, independence, open-mindedness, organisational talents, willingness, flexibility, the ability to organise and work in a team
- Good manners, well-groomed appearance, willingness to work irregular hours
- Good feel for language and the ability to express oneself confidently, accurately and without errors both orally and in writing
- Ability to deal with figures and complete calculations of all types confidently and quickly, for example producing bills or calculating percentages
- A school-leaving certificate or an intermediate school-leaving certificate
What you can look forward to.
- Very good apprenticeship pay
- Security and excellent social benefits
- Flexible working hours and free-time compensation
- Various, exciting tasks
- A great working atmosphere and super team
- Expert personal support
- Numerous options for further development during and after your apprenticeship
- An apprenticeship qualification with one of the world’s leading car manufacturers
Your apprenticeship duration.