Show an overview of the topics on this page for selection.Do not show
Show an overview of the topics on this page for selection.
IT specialist (f/m) for application development.
Your future career.
Is your dream job to be a computer specialist? With us this can become reality: As an IT specialist for application development you can combine technical knowledge, workmanship and creativity. You will help to design and implement customer-specific software applications. Not only will you test existing applications but you also have the possibility to modify them.
What you will learn with us.
With us you will get a full insight into the latest mobile software applications. Our expert instructors will guide you through the planning, execution and control of large projects. The main focus of the training is the application of software development tools, the development of user-friendly and ergonomic user interfaces as well as the correction of errors using expert and diagnostic systems.
What you can expect afterwards.
After completing your qualification, you will have numerous opportunities for further training, for example to become an industrial business administrator, business IT specialist or a software developer.
What you should bring along.
- Enjoyment of goal-oriented work
- Good technical know-how and dexterity (e.g. installing/maintaining hardware components)
- Persistence (for example, in the case of lengthy troubleshooting)
- Customer focus, and verbal communication skills
- An intermediate school-leaving certificate or advanced school-leaving certificate (A-Levels)
What you can look forward to.
- Very good apprenticeship pay
- Security and excellent social benefits
- Flexible working hours and free-time compensation
- Various, exciting tasks
- A great working atmosphere and super team
- Expert personal support
- Numerous options for further development during and after your apprenticeship
- An apprenticeship qualification with one of the world’s leading car manufacturers