Show an overview of the topics on this page for selection.Do not show
Show an overview of the topics on this page for selection.
QUALIFIED IT SPECIALIST FOR APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT (M/F) WITH COMBINED STUDIES IN ELECTRICAL AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY.
Qualified IT Specialist for Application Development (m/f) with combined studies in Electrical and Information Technology (B. Eng).
Is your dream job a computer specialist? With us it will become reality: You can combine technical knowledge, craft skills and creativity. You help to design and implement customer-specific software applications. Not only do you test existing applications but you also have the possibility to modify them.
What you will learn with us.
You will get a full insight into the latest mobile software applications with us. Our training instructors will guide you through the planning, execution and control of large projects. The main focus of the training is the application of software development tools, the development of user-friendly and ergonomic user interfaces as well as the correction of errors using expert and diagnostic systems. Your knowledge is rounded off by modules from your studies in electrical engineering and information technology, such as microelectronics, sustainable product development and electronic circuits.
What you should bring along.
- An interest in high-tech IT and electronics
- Enthusiasm for logical connections
- An interest in systematically analysing and solving problems
- Enjoy sharing knowledge with other specialist areas
- Enjoy mathematics, physics and English
- A good general university entrance qualification (Abitur)
What you can look forward to.
- Very good training remuneration
- Security and exceptional benefits
- Flexible working hours and leisure time
- Different and exciting tasks
- A great atmosphere and a great team
- Personal support
- Many development opportunities during and after your combined training and studies
Duration of training and studies.
What awaits you after the dual degree course.
After successfully completing your training with combined studies and obtaining your Bachelors, you are ready to start your career at the BMW Group.
The application period for a dual curriculum starts on the 15.08.2018 and is anticipated to run until the 15.09.2018. Vocational training starts in September of the following year.
If you would like to apply to the BMW Group, please follow the following steps.