Show an overview of the topics on this page for selection.Do not show
Show an overview of the topics on this page for selection.
Dual studies: engineering - technical management.
Dual studies in the field of Engineering – Technical Management in cooperation with the Dual University of Gera-Eisenach.
If you would like to work while you study, this dual study program gives you a valuable advantage! As a planner you are responsible for the entire production process for tool making projects which are an integral part of the "Sheer driving pleasure". This includes the external procurement of materials, standard and bought-in parts, services, tools and awarding contracts, as well as maintaining premium quality. You coordinate the workload, work scheduling and planning for your project. In addition, you are responsible for integrating the press tools in all vehicle-producing plants of the BMW Group worldwide.
What you will learn with us.
Our qualified mentors will provide you with comprehensive knowledge in the fields of planning, capacity and quality. Step by step you will learn everything about systems and projects. You will learn how to conduct customer talks and how to coordinate and supervise the project.
What you should have.
- Enjoy technology and an understanding thereof
- Enjoy logical thinking and spatial imagination
- Social skills such as: teamwork, the ability to handle conflict and critical appraisal, willingness to perform, independence, perseverance, diligence, reliability and motivation as well as communication
- Interest in maths, physics, chemistry, German and English
- A good general university entrance qualification
What you can look forward to.
- Very good remuneration
- Security and excellent benefits
- Flexible working hours and leisure time
- Different and exciting tasks
- A great atmosphere and a great team
- Personal support with many development opportunities
Duration of training and studies.
What you can expect afterwards.
After your studies you will work in the tooling production division. If you want to develop yourself further, we will naturally support you in the specialist field.
The right application.
To apply for an apprenticeship at the BMW Group, please complete the following steps.