Show an overview of the topics on this page for selection.Do not show
Show an overview of the topics on this page for selection.
Dual studies: engineering – construction.
Dual studies in the field of Engineering - Construction in cooperation with the Dual University of Gera-Eisenach.
If you would like to work while you study, this dual study program gives you a valuable advantage! As a Construction Engineer you are responsible for the methodology, tooling and body panel design needed for the production of press tools which are an integral part of the "Sheer driving pleasure". You already support the Designers during the initial development phase and check if the bodywork parts can be manufactured. You develop methods that can be implemented right down to suitability for serial production.
This is what you will learn with us.
Our qualified mentors provide you with comprehensive knowledge in the fields of forming, simulation as well as construction. Step by step you will learn everything about the development of press tools, simulation methods such as deformation and postforming simulation and so gain all round technical expertise.
You should have.
- Enjoy technology and an understanding thereof
- Enjoy logical thinking and spatial imagination
- Social skills such as: teamwork, the ability to handle conflict and critical appraisal, willingness to perform, independence, perseverance, diligence, reliability and motivation as well as communication
- Interest in maths, physics, chemistry, German and English
- A good general university entrance qualification
You can look forward to.
- Very good remuneration
- Security and excellent benefits
- Flexible working hours and leisure time
- Different and exciting tasks
- A great atmosphere and a great team
- Personal support with many development opportunities
Duration of training and studies.
What you can expect afterwards.
After your studies you will work in the tooling production division. If you want to develop yourself further, we will naturally support you in the specialist field.
The right application.
To apply for an apprenticeship at the BMW Group, please complete the following steps.