Show an overview of the topics on this page for selection.Do not show
Show an overview of the topics on this page for selection.
ELECTRONICS ENGINEER (F/M) FOR AUTOMATION TECHNOLOGY COMBINED WITH STUDIES IN ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY.
Electronics Engineer (f/m) for Automation Technology with studies in Electrical Engineering and Information Technology (B. Eng).
Would you like a solid career foundation? Then the studies in Electrical Engineering and Information Technology (B. Eng.) combined with an apprenticeship as an Electronics Engineer for automation technology is just perfect for you! While training you will work on our state-of-the-art production facilities and learn to identify, fix or prevent problems. In the course of your studies you will develop your knowledge in automation engineering, communication technology and technical information technology - among others. After 4.5 years you will already be trained and have your professional engineering title.
What you will learn with us.
With well-grounded know-how in electrical engineering, electronics, drive and control technology, pneumatics, hydraulics and PC technology, we will give you the skills to meet all the challenges of our high-tech production. Step by step, our instructors will show you how to set up, inspect, maintain and repair our modern machines and equipment. You will learn how to analyse errors and solve problems systematically. Your knowledge will be rounded off by modules from your studies, such as microelectronics, sustainable product development and electronic circuitry.
What you should have.
- An interest in high-tech and electronics
- Enthusiasm for logical connections
- Interest in systematically analysing and solving problems
- Enjoy sharing with others in specialist areas
- Enjoy mathematics, physics and English
- A good general university entrance qualification
What you can look forward to.
- Very good training remuneration
- Security and excellent benefits
- Flexible working hours and leisure time
- Different and exciting tasks
- A great atmosphere and a great team
- Personal support with many development opportunities
Duration of training and studies.
What you can look forward to this after your dual studies.
After successfully completing your dual studies and obtaining your Bachelors, you are ready for your entry into the BMW Group.
If you would like to apply to the BMW Group, please follow the following steps.