Show an overview of the topics on this page for selection.Do not show
Show an overview of the topics on this page for selection.
THEORETICALLY THE BEST DECISION. PRACTICALLY TOO.
DUAL CURRICULUM AT THE BMW GROUP.
Studies with or without vocational training? A technical, information technology or commercial degree programme? Vehicle or plant engineering? With us you will find the study course that really suits you! Just as manifold as your strengths and talents are, the different types of dual study programmes on offer at the BMW Group are equally diverse. No matter what you choose, with us you can quickly graduate and at the same time you will be superbly prepared for your future.
Firstly get an overview of our dual study programmes. If you found the most convenient study type for you obtain information about the different training and study offers, the training and study process and the application process below.
STUDIES INCLUDING INTEGRATED TRAINING.
MY PREFERRED Dual curriculum.
SPEEDUP PROGRAMME FOR BACHELOR´S STUDENTS AT THE BMW GROUP.
If you’re serious about developing a career while you study for your degree then our SpeedUp Programme can give you an invaluable head start. As a successful candidate, you’ll have the opportunity to complement your theoretical studies with practical work experience at the BMW Group, study and work abroad on an international placement and receive attractive financial support. With us as a partner, you’ll be able to complete your degree in no time while you get to know our company culture up close – and greatly enhance your chances of securing a permanent position with us once you graduate.
- University studies: you will study at one of the three selected universities in Germany that cooperate with the BMW Group.
- Practical placements: during your studies, you will get to know the different areas of the BMW Group through practical work placements. You will work as an active member in various teams and gain valuable insights into the day-to-day work of the BMW Group.
- This will allow you to quickly build up a network of contacts.
- Placement abroad: a semester spent studying abroad is an integral part of the programme. You can also combine this with a project assignment at one of our foreign locations. You can count on our support.
- Final thesis: your mentoring specialist department is there to support you in your final thesis. In this way, the topic of your thesis will have a high level of practical relevance, which will allow you to lay the foundation for a great start to your career in the BMW Group
PARTNER UNIVERSITIES AND DEGREE COURSES.
Our partner universities provide high-quality education ideally suited to the requirements of the SpeedUp programme.
- Deggendorf University of Applied Sciences: Electric engineering and information technology (Bachelor of Engineering)
- Esslingen University of Applied Sciences: Mechatronics and electrical engineering (Bachelor of Engineering)
- Esslingen University of Applied Sciences: Mechatroniks and automation systems (Bachelor of Engineering)
- Technical University Ingolstadt: Aviation and vehicle informatics (Bachelor of Science)
DO YOU QUALIFY?
The grades attained in school play a major part, but are not the only, decisive factor in the assessment. Moreover motivation and enthusiasm are crucial criteria.
You have a passion for mathematics and science, as well as for foreign languages? You are passionate about technology, a good communicator and work well in a team? Have you shown above-average commitment, extending beyond your current educational environment (e.g. internships, holiday jobs or similar)? If so, you are probably a good fit for our SpeedUp Programme.
Secure a place! Apply from 1 July to 30 September via our online application centre. Your application should include a covering letter, curriculum vitae, certificates and final grade certificates of your last two school years as well as other relevant documents, such as certificates of additional qualifications, apprenticeship certificates or internship evaluations. You can obviously also apply if you are already a student of one of the mentioned courses of our partner universities.
The selection process will take place between October and November.