Show an overview of the topics on this page for selection.Do not show
Show an overview of the topics on this page for selection.
Chemistry laboratory technician (f/m).
Your future career.
You are a chemistry laboratory technician who helps define and re-define the future of mobility at the molecular level. You live your passion for the natural sciences on a daily basis and work together with specialists from across our business on exciting game-changing projects. You could be part of a team developing the next-generation synthetic materials that make our cars lighter and more environmentally friendly – or who knows what else.
What you will learn with us.
Your apprenticeship will teach you everything you need to know in order to develop the right chemistry for a successful career with us. Under the guidance of our laboratory experts you will receive a solid grounding in how to work with everything from simple scales to the very latest high-tech computerised analysis devices. You will also learn how to determine the properties and characteristics of materials, how to take qualified samples and generate lab protocols. Most importantly of all though, we will teach you how to systematically face challenges and solve problems in the most targeted way. After all, that’s our tried and tested formula for successful innovation.
What you can expect afterwards.
As a qualified chemistry laboratory technician you will be able to pursue a rewarding career with us in production and development or in environmental protection, where you can contribute towards helping us reduce our environmental footprint. We will also support you in taking your training further in your chosen specialist field to become an industrial master craftsman or state-certified technician.
What you should bring along.
- A passion for chemistry, natural sciences and cutting-edge technology
- Pleasure in experimenting and working with precision
- The vision to see logical interconnections
- An intermediate school-leaving certificate or advanced school-leaving certificate (A-Levels)
What you can look forward to.
- Very good apprenticeship pay
- Security and excellent social benefits
- Flexible working hours and free-time compensation
- Various, exciting tasks
- A great working atmosphere and super team
- Expert personal support
- Numerous options for further development during and after your apprenticeship
- An apprenticeship qualification with one of the world’s leading car manufacturers
Your apprenticeship duration.