Show an overview of the topics on this page for selection.Do not show
Show an overview of the topics on this page for selection.
1st year of training: EUR 1,058.13
2nd year of training: EUR 1,115.13
3rd year of training: EUR 1,173.13
4th year of training: EUR 1,230.13
- Transportation allowance
- Subsidized meals (EUR 0.77 per work day)
- Capital-forming payments of EUR 13.29 a month (as from the 7th month of training)
- Possibility to order a vehicle at the favourable terms that apply to employees
- Additional accumulation of capital in the form of preferred stock
For an apprenticeship training position at the BMW Group Leipzig location, you can apply online from July 1st until August 31st. Please answer all questions in the online application form as accurately and elaborately as possible before activating your application. The following documents must be enclosed with your application:
- An individual letter of application
- Personal data sheet
- A copy of your most recent school report (please do not send interim or half-year reports)
- A copy of the medical report in accordance with §32 JArbSchG (German youth labour law) in the case of minors
If necessary, further documents will be requested by our personnel department. You may access your data via the Job Assistant at any time.
Please note that you can only apply online. You can find a guidance for online applications under “The right application”. Furthermore, please be aware of our online test as an integral part of our application process. We use this preselection test to learn about your personal strengths. Please take 60 to 75 minutes for this test. In case that you have no internet access, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org during the application period.
Complete your online application now.
Use our Job Assistant with which you may store and access your personal details at any time before activating the application.
See here which advantages an online application has for both of us:
- No application dossier, passport photo etc. needed (cost saving)
- No risk of the application dossier getting lost in the post
- Fast and uncomplicated processing of your application by the BMW company
- Fast information regarding application status (e-mail correspondence)
- Certainty that the application documents are complete as they are administered by our application system
Tel.: +49 (0)341 445 - 17001
Ansprechpartner: Fr. Katja Beck
Dual apprenticeship with university entrance qualification (Abitur) in Saxony. This four-year course, which combines both vocational school and technical college, concludes with the proficiency examination of the IHK Chamber of Industry and Commerce and the Abitur examination. The DuBAS project will be offered for future IT specialists and IT systems engineers at the Vocational School Centre for Electronics in Dresden and for future industrial, tool and cutting machine mechanics at the Karl-Heine-Schule at the Leipzig Vocational School Centre. The school-based element of the training combines general and vocational teaching at the technical college with the inter-professional and vocational content of the vocational school. To be admitted to the DuBAS course, please apply to our company for an apprenticeship as an industrial mechanic and also directly to the Karl-Heine-Schule at the Leipzig Vocational School Centre.