SCHOOL AND BUSINESS.
Young people need first-hand insight into business contexts and inter¬relation¬ships. The SCHULEWIRTSCHAFT network assists schools in introducing pupils to today's marketplace in a playful way.
The SCHULEWIRTSCHAFT network is a network for schools and business. It helps schools communicate the reality of working in a business organisation. Another aim is to encourage companies to actively assist schools in running career orientation events and running on-site activities.
The SCHULEWIRTSCHAFT network supports academic training and education with a variety of activities. These include:
- Career orientation programmes
- Activities for pupils (e.g. simulated business games, technology rallies, researcher days)
- Assisting schools with the implementation of activities
- Projects to promote economic education
On the business side, the exchange with schools is also of vital importance as it is in the companies' interest to ensure that pupils are trained in the best possible way. The list of activities offered at schools by companies includes:
- Lessons given by business experts
- Seminars for teachers
- Company tours for school pupils
- Internships and coaching for head teachers