- Please note that this offer refers only to applications with British graduation! -
BMW Engineering Technicians are responsible for applying the latest automotive technology to our products. Training includes the study of modern technology, state-of-the-art engineering, production and tooling techniques so you need to understand the assembly and function of technical equipment. Our Technicians are experts in the development, manufacture, repair and quality assurance of our products.
Duration of the course.
3.5 - 4 years
Opportunities for development.
An Engineering production apprenticeship can offer a highly qualified career and a wide range of opportunities in all technical areas.
Das Advanced Modern Apprenticeship Programm beinhaltet:
- NVQ2 / NVQ3 Technische Services
- Weiterbildungskurse zum National Certificate / HNC
- Möglichkeiten, höhere Bildungsangebote wahrzunehmen, stehen je nach Vorqualifikation, persönlicher Leistung und geschäftlichen Anforderungen zur Verfügung
- Deutschkurse NVQ2/NVQ3
- Auslandseinsätze während des Programms sind möglich
- Applicants need to be innovative, enthusiastic, self-motivated, reliable and conscientious team players with an interest in technology in general
- Dexterity for precise work with small components and ability to handle figures and calculations, of all types, rapidly and with accuracy
- Minimum of 4 GCSE's at grade B or equivalent. Maths/English/Science and a Technology related subject